Inventory Unit Detail
2017 Exmark LZE740EKC60400
Used 2017 Exmark Lazer Z zero turn riding mower w/60'' deck, Kohler 27 h.p. EFI engine ,low hours[ 775]
- Hydro Drive, Simplified: Our hydro drive system has no hoses to leak and just one easy-to-change belt. Only simple, annual maintenance is required. It also lowers the center of gravity for improved handling.
- Unibody Frame: Our one-piece body frame is a classic case of “less is more.” Because, fewer parts equal more strength. And, more durability. So, in the interest of accuracy, the Lazer Z’s unibody frame is actually a case of “less is way more.”
- Less Time At The Pump: Gas-powered E-Series models have a single 8-gallon tank with one fill location.
- On-Board Diagnostics: Check vital functions at a glance on the digital screen. An electronic fuel gauge with low fuel warning on all Lazer Z units, battery voltage warning, hour meter and OPC safety switch monitoring make troubleshooting easy.
- Fewer Grease Points: With just four grease points that only need annual greasing, the Lazer Z delivers maximum performance with minimum maintenance. Greaseless spindles and only four grease points on the entire machine.
- Ultracut Series 4 Deck: This full-floating deck uses maintenance free spindle with a splined blade driver to stop bolt tightening on impacts. And, our patented bearing design on idler arm pivots only needs annual service.
- Rear Discharge Deck: Available in 60 and 72 inch cutting widths, the rear discharge deck offers increased clipping discharge control, reduced noise, and the ability to trim on both sides of the cutting deck while keeping the operator clean.
- Tool-less Belt Removal: Deck and hydro belt can be installed without using any tools.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and non-greasable spindles; 7.75"-diameter cutter housing with 25mm (.98") diameter spindle shaft and splined blade driver.
- Drive Tires: 24 x 12-12, 4 ply Super Turf®
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Tractor Frame: Unibody, welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Hydraulically dampened twin levers, adjust fore and aft. Adjustable dampeners (3 positions) to customize drive responsiveness. Also adjustable to 2 height positions.
- Front Caster Tires: 13 x 5.0-6, smooth-tread, semi-pneumatic.
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated disc brake.
- Seat: Two tone bolstered seat with Elastomeric Vibration Control material. Adjustment: Fore and aft from Operators’ Position.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 20-amp alternator.
- Engine Brand: Kohler®
- Engine Model: ECV740
- Engine Displacement: 747
- Engine Series: Command™ EFI
- Engine Type: Electronic Fuel Injected
- Engine Speed: 3,750 rpm
- Air Filter: Heavy-duty canister air filtration system
- Fuel Type: Gas EFI
- Fuel Capacity: 8-gallon (30.3-L) single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - electronic Sender
- Drive: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Exmark exclusive Parker unitized pump and wheel motor systems with no hoses, integrated cooling fans, shock valve, 1.7-quart integrated reservoir, spin-on filter and heavy-duty components. 12 cc pumps and 14. 5 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection from 0-10.0 mph (16 kmph) forward, 0-6.0 mph (9.7 kmph) reverse.
- Carb Compliant: No
- Deck Lift: Standard; foot-controlled deck lift changes cutting height and lifts the deck to maneuver around obstacles, or place in transport position.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) and drive system interlock, with safety interlock system indicators.
- ROPS: 2-post foldable ROPS standard with seat belt and latch.
- PTO Engagement: MagStop electromagnetic 200-ft-lb clutch with spot brake
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Casters: .50" thick caster yoke arms.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 60"
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.5 cm) to 5.5" (14.0 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from operator’s seat.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 20.50" Length
- Width: 72.8 in. (184.9 cm)
- Length: 83.1 in. (211.1 cm)
- Height: 70 in. (177.8 cm)
- Curb Weight: 1115
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 747 cc
- Wheel Size
- Drive: 24 in.x 12-12 in.; Caster: 13 in.x 5.0-6 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal. (30.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 60 in.
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch