Inventory Unit Detail
2019 Exmark STE600CKA36300
Call for Price
Performance. Versatility. Value.
Available with a choice of 32-, 36- or 44-inch UltraCut Series 3 cutting decks, Staris E-Series commercial stand-on mower strike the perfect balance of productivity and value. The compact size of the 32-inch model allows it to fit through 36-inch gates and into tight spaces - a must for commercial mowing. A top ground speed of 10 mph enables landscape pros to mow more properties, more quickly, without the fatigue typically experienced with a small walk-behind mower. A large, open operator platform allows for easy step-on step-off. Constructed from heavy-duty tubular steel, Staris frames feature the same wall thickness as our industry-standard Lazer Z zero-turn riders. Proven Kawasaki V-twin commercial engines feature cast-iron cylinder liners, pressurized lubrication and a rotating grass chopper screen to minimize debris in the cooling system.Available spring 2019.
- Cut Quality: The Staris E-Series features proven UltraCut Series 3 decks delivering Exmark's signature quality of cut.
- Commercial-Grade Engine: Kawasaki commercial-grade engines are featured on the Staris E-Series.
- Drive System: The trusted pump and wheel motor combination provides commercial durability and smooth control. The system utilizes hard hydraulic lines reducing potential leak points, improving durability and hydro-oil cooling.
- Compact Design: The compact size reduces trailer space and storage and gives the ability to access more yards, more quickly, while providing exceptional maneuverability on tough terrain.
- Serviceability: The flip up front cover gives operators easy access to perform routine lawn mower maintenance and cleaning, without the need for tools. The rear cover lifts and locks into place providing easy access to check and fill both engine oil and hydro fluid.
- Tractor Frame: Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Twin levers with adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Front Caster Tires: 9 x 4.50-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires with sealed ball bearings.
- Drive Tires: 21x8.50-10 Kenda K505
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Casters: .38 thick caster yoke arms with sealed ball bearings
- Standard Features: Engine Hour Meter
- UPC: 193308002484
- Engine Brand: Kawasaki®
- Engine Model: FS600V
- Fuel System: Carbureted
- Engine Series: V-Twin
- Engine Speed: 3,600 rpm
- Engine Displacement: 603
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive System: Hydro-Drive
- Drive Description: Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection 0-8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0-4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement: Warner 105 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 5-gallon (18.9-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Fuel Indicator: Yes - Float Gauge
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Deck Lift: Manual lift with hairpin from hole to hole for position adjustment.
- Carb Compliant: Yes
- Model Description: Staris E-Series 18.5* HP Kaw FS600V w/36" UltraCut Series 3 Deck
- Deck Construction: 7-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt
- Deck Style: Floating Deck
- Deck Style Description: Full-floating UltraCut Series 3. Side discharge standard, with flexible discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width / Cutting Deck: 36"
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.50" (1.27 cm) increments
- Blades: 2 Blades at 18" Length
- Blade Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Length: 58.103
- Height: 47.1
- Curb Weight: 720
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Wheel Size
- 21x8.50-10 Kenda K505
- Fuel Capacity
- 5 gal. (18.9 L)
- Deck Size
- 36 in.