Inventory Unit Detail
Billy Goat SC121H
2014 Billy Goat SC121H (1)
Billy Goat SC121H sod cutter w/Honda engine, 12 inch cut, great condition, low hours
There’s simply no sod cutter that’s easier to use. Just set the depth, shift into gear, engage the blade, start the drive and you’re off!
And the SC weighs only 161 pounds – that’s half the weight of other models on the market. This rugged compact machine makes cuts 12” wide and up to 1.38” deep. The small frame and light weight make maneuvering easy, even in tight spaces. Special rubber pads and isolation mounts reduce vibration to exceptionally low levels.
Note: Prior to using this machine, make sure to soften the turf by watering. A good ‘Rule of Thumb’ is, prior to cutting, insert your thumb into the watered sod to the first knuckle to ensure the ground is soft. Cutting into hard, dry ground can cause damage to the machine.
- Balanced 4 Point Footprint - For added stability & ease of use versus 3 point styles.
- Cuts Sod Cleanly and Evenly - 12” cutting width and up to 1.38” deep.
- Ergonomic Control Levers - Controls cut and drive system
- One-Step Cut Adjustment - Change cutting depth by moving a single lever
- Rear Wheel Drive - Geared transmission with 2 forward speeds
- SC Warranty - 1-year machine
- Engine: 118 cc Honda OHV
- Transmission: 2 forward speeds
- Depth: Max of 1.38"
- Height: 30.7"
- Length: 30.75" (35.5 to handle)
- Weight: 161 lbs.
- Width: 16.5” (22” to handle)
- Cutting Width: 12”
- Working Width
- 12 in.
- Working Depth
- 1.38 in.
- 161 lb.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- Engine Size
- 118 cc